DFCS/DHS CASE PLANNING AND COMPLETION:
From start to close of your case, GTCF will be with the client and some of the services received are:
- Therapist, once contact is made by the client will setup an appointment to meet with the client and complete the intake (consent forms signed; with other information).
- Therapist will make initial contact with DFCS/DHS worker to obtain the client’s case plan.
- Once the case plan is obtained, a second appointment will be completed to review the case plan and build a strategy.
WORKING CASE PLAN:
- The client and therapist will work together developing a plan of action.
- Therapist will work with the client and the DFCS/DHS worker to work and bring the case to a close.
- The client and therapist will design a follow up plan that will be submitted to the DFCS/DHS WORKER.
- Therapist will complete with the client all court sessions.
- Therapist will assist with client completing her home inspection, if applicable.
- Therapist will assist the client with reunifying children back into the home by providing counseling to the family.
- Therapist will problem solve as need arises.